I'm excited to announce that my 1:1 email-based accountability program has launched!
The American Society of Training and Development conducted a study to better understand what factors improve one's ability to successfully reach a goal.
The likelihood of reaching a goal when:
- You have an idea or goal: 10%
- You consciously decide that you will do it: 25%
- You decide when you will do it: 40%
- You plan how to do it: 50%
- You commit to someone that you will do it: 65%
- You have a specific accountability appointment with a person to whom you've committed: 95%
That's an 850% improvement over simply having an idea or goal.
And that's the purpose of The Domestique Project.
1:1 accountability focused on your goals and objectives.
🚫 NO Online Courses
🚫 NO Facebook Groups
🚫 NO Weekly Group Coaching Calls
🚫 NO Zoom, Teams, or Hangout meetings
Learn all about The Domestique Project (what's behind the name, how does the program work, etc.) by following the link.